Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Okay, so I haven't posted since December!  Eeekkk....  December has kept me so busy.  Sometimes I literally find my making time just to sit down.  Know what I mean?  Anyway, there's a few things that I really want to tell you!!!

First of all, I've been talking (via email) with this truly amazing and talented blog designer.  If our communications go well, we're (well, actually she) going to re-vamping my blog.  Well, another actually, she's creating me a new blog for a new year.  It's time for a change....it's been time for a change.  Anyway, I'm excited about Julie re-creating my blog.  Can't wait to see what she creates!

Secondly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!  It's going to be a great year for me personally, professionally, and spiritually.  So tell me, what will the new year bring you?

And finally, I'm going to leadership with Stampin' Up!  Soooo.....excited!!!  Soooo....excited.  I promise to bring lots of new ideas to my Stampin' Up! business and hopefully inspire you!

So, stay tuned to my current blog, Stamperriffic.  Stay with me and let's celebrate my new upcoming blog together!!!  Oh, and yes, stay with me to see what new information leadership brings to us because I promise, I promise to bring excitement to my customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment