For the entire month of November, I will be donating 20% of my Stampin’ Up! sales to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I am designating the donation to go for shares of leukemia treatments or research. Each share is $75. I would like to provide at least 4 leukemia treatments for 4 children during the month of December. It’s such a small Christmas gift but it could be a life-saving gift. Click here to find out more quick facts about St. Jude.
So while you’re shopping on my website or booking a workshop with me, here’s something to think about.
1) 20% of my Stampin’ Up! sales for the entire month of November will go to St. Jude shares of leukemia treatments. You’re giving the gift of life by helping that child fight for his or her life.
2) It’s easy to give, just book a workshop with me.
3) If you do not want to book a workshop, simply place an order on my Stampin’ Up! website. Click here.
4) If you would like to donate straight to St. Jude, click here.
5) I will post a deposited check or printed proof from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital on blog at http://www.stamperriffic.com/.