If you’ve ever wanted to spend some quality time with friends, this is for you!
If you’ve ever wanted to meet new friends that have the same creative interest as you, this is for you!
If you just need time away from the kids for just one night, this is for you!
If you would like to add to your scrapbook or stamping collection and you’re on a budget, this is for you!
I’m talking about joining a stamp club or scrapbook club. Here’s how it works:
1. You’ll make 3 projects each month. Most of the projects will be beautiful cards if you join a card club. If you join a scrapbook club, you’ll make 2 coordinating 12x12 pages.
2. You’ll commit to 10 months for card club or 6 months for scrapbook club.
3. For card club, your minimum purchase is $15 per month. For scrapbook club, your minimum is $25 every other month for 6 months.
4. You’ll pick one month to be the hostess. The hostess months are chosen by first come, first serve. Previous club members have first choice.
5. The month that you serve as hostess is the month that you’ll reap the benefits from the sales. You’ll get to pick out set amount of Stampin’ Up! products based on the sales for that month.
6. As the hostess, you provide the snacks (brownies are great), paper products and drinks (water or soda is perfect). You may join an existing club by contacting me.
You may also wish to start your own club with a group of your friends. It’s a great way to spend quality time with your girlfriends! Any questions?? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org See my schedule here.