Friday, December 3, 2010

Monogram Cards & 1 Christmas Card

In early November, I hosted a swap on Stampin' Addicts and I got roughly sample cards back.  All the cards were absolutely beautimous!  Here are some of the samples.  The creators names are below each card.

Created by Ellen Pruett (me!)


Created by Shelley Zarinling


Adrriana Benitz (escape2stamp)


Ellen Pruett (Me!)  -- Actually this card wasn't in the swap.  I thought I'd just throw it in because I like it!  This is the card that I will be giving to Gracie's kindergarten teacher.



 Kim Bolzenthol (s1itcher46)


Renee Hunzie


Stephanie McKinnon

I'll try to post some more cards as I get time.  Like I said, there were about monogram cards in all.  I hope all these ladies don't mind me posting their creations on my blog.  I think they are way too beautiful to be stuck in a drawer somewhere.  Don't you think they did a great job??

So, looking at my blog, you'd think I have really done any Christmas cards!  I actually have and I really need to be posting those too.  Life is just so crazy busy lately!!

1 comment: