Sunday, November 28, 2010

Only 2 More Days!!!

I'm excited for several reasons.  Here's why:

1)  Today is November 28.  That means next week I'll total my sales for the month of November and give 20% to St. Jude Children's Research.  The donation will go for shares of leukemia treatments.  So far, I can donate 2 shares.  I love to be able to donate at least 1 more share but that means I need a big order by the end of November.  So...if you find it in your heart to get yourself some early Christmas goodies and give a small give to St. Jude, just order online.  There's an order online button on the right side of this page!!

2)  I sat down today and made both of my little girls a Christmas skirt.  The thing is, I really haven't really sewn in several years.  Tonight I bought 2 white long sleeve shirts and I'm going to either put their names on the shirts or just their initials.  I'm going to use the Big Shot and the large alpha dies.  If I wasn't so tired, I'd go ahead and do it right now.  Seriously though, it's 11:16 pm!!

3)  During this quarter or the last 3 months, I recruited 4  new downline!  Wahoo!!!  It's seriously not to late for you to become one of my downline as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  The kits are 50% off until November 30!  It's $310 worth of Stampin' Up! products and the kit normally sales for $175.  So... for $87 you get a lot of really cool goodies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment